– Experienced in bookings, customer service, troubleshooting, and import/export operations
– The capacity and motivation to address various difficulties and problems that may emerge
– Knowledge of NVOCC operations and freight forwarding
– Excellent practical experience in the transportation industry
– Knowledge of standard shipping criteria, terminology, and procedures
– Expertise of container freight, freight consolidation, and standard warehousing
– Knowledge of general bill of lading terms, ocean freight rates, and freight cost analysis
– Excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking (Both English & Spanish)
– Outstanding communication and presenting abilities
– Prior employment in freight forwarding or an NVOCC
– Two (2) years must have been spent working in a freight forwarding or NVOCC company.
– Understanding of the terms and pricing used by ocean carriers
– Outstanding proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook
– Requires fluency in both writing and speaking English
– MUST be a high achiever and self-starter
– Aptitude for closing deals and persuading clients to employ firm services
– Ability to deal with a variety of scenarios and handle actual operational challenges
– Must be meticulous and well-organized
– The capacity to multitask and work in a high-pressure atmosphere
– Must possess a strong sense of accountability for completing tasks and reaching objectives.
Apply for this job
Fill out the below application form! Make sure you complete all the fields to increase your chances.